International license of Pin Up club
Pin Up Club is registered on the island of Curaçao – the name of the founder is CARLETTA N.V. The license of the authoritative market regulator Curaçao EGaming – No. 8048/JAZ2017-003 – was obtained there. The paying agent of the company is B.W.I. BLACK-WOOD LIMITED with registration in Cyprus.
The presence of an international license indicates:
- provision of certified slots;
- fair withdrawal of prize money;
- compliance with the rules of the user agreement;
- openness of the site;
- support for responsible gaming;
- prevention of fraud and money laundering;
- reliable storage of personal and financial data of clients.
Disputes arising between the parties are resolved bilaterally. In case of failure to reach a consensus, the applicant can write a complaint to the Regulator by visiting its official website.
Security measures to protect customer data
At the moment of registration and first payments on the site you leave your personal and financial data – phone number, E-mail, your name, bank account and other. It is important that the provided information is securely stored in the database without access of third parties.
Our company employs information security specialists. They encrypt client data according to international SSL protocols. Thus, you can be sure that attackers will not be able to extract the information they need.
Responsibilities of the client:
- provide accurate information, confirm it with documentation;
- not to disclose Login and Password to other persons;
- in case of detection of unauthorized access to Personal Area to inform the casino;
- do not use other people’s credit cards, otherwise it will be considered as fraud;
- open only one account in your own name.
The controller and processor of personal data on the Pin Up website is B.W.I. BLACK-WOOD LIMITED.
We understand how important it is not to disclose customer data to third parties, so we keep the information received in strict secrecy.
Your personal data, namely: passport information, phone number, e-mail address, payment details, ip address and information obtained through cookies, are necessary for us to:
- forming an account in the customer database;
- personal identification;
- account verification;
- making payment transactions;
- improve the service of the site;
- segmentation of clients in order to select advertising promos;
- providing bonuses.
By registering on our site, you accept the Rules of the club. We do not share customer data with third parties except in certain cases under applicable Canadian law.
Support for Responsible Gaming
Supporting the concept of Responsible Gaming involves combating gambling addiction. Players who have been diagnosed with a gambling addiction are offered a temporary self-addiction. To do this, simply write to the customer support chat.
No one under the age of 18 is allowed to play for money at Pin Up. Only one account can be created from one ip-address. In addition, before the first withdrawal of prize money must undergo a verification procedure – verification of Profile data with the data obtained from the documents. Withdrawal of prize money is possible in the same way that was used when depositing the account, which gives the administration the opportunity to verify the withdrawal of funds to the one who deposited them.
Do you want to test whether you have prerequisites for ludomania? Then answer the following questions.
1. Do you have a desire to win back if you lose?
2. Does gambling interfere with your communication with your family or your productive work?
3. Does your gambling last until you lose all your money?
4. Has anyone close to you frowned upon your casino gambling?
5. Have you lied or stolen to get money to gamble?
An affirmative answer to at least a few questions on the list indicates your gambling and tendency to ludomania. It is time to reduce your gambling fervor and play moderately, not going beyond the allocated bankroll.
If your underage children are addicted to casino games, we suggest using parental control systems – Net Nanny (www.netnanny.com) and CyberPatrol (www.cyberpatrol.com).
For more information regarding data protection and licenses, please contact our Support Team – firstname.lastname@example.org.